facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube invia/condividi feed rss

Social housing


Citizen Services Department

Department manager:  Stefania Mapelli 
Councillor: Giovanna Barzaghi
Contact person: Paolo Maspero 
Tel: +39 02 90933272 
Address: Second floor, Municipality of Trezzo sull'Adda, Via Roma 5

Services and functions

Public residential housing

Every year, the Lombardy Region approves the new regulation for accessing and managing Public  Residential Housing.
The announcement for the submission of applications opens on October 15 and ends on December 15.

Local plans (PEEP)

In 1992, the Municipality of Trezzo sull’Adda approved an economic council housing plan, which is divided in different intervention sectors. The areas covered by this plan are acquired by the Municipality and assigned to operators (cooperatives and individuals) after drawing up an agreement which governs sale prices and the requirements of buyers.

Subsidized rents

Under Article 2 of Law No. 431/98, the Municipality of Trezzo sull’Adda signed an agreement with trade unions and associations of building properties for the determination of rents (subsidized rents). The relevant municipal office provides the facsimiles of these contracts to users.

Fondo Sostegno Affitti (Affordable Homes Rental Fund)

Each year, the Lombardy Region establishes the opening and closing dates of the announcement.
Law No. 431 of 1998 set up a grant for families who can’t afford their rents. Requests for this grant may be directly submitted to the Social Services Office (by appointment), to CAAF offices or seats of authorized tenants unions, with the following documents:

  • Personal data and tax code of all family members
  • Household income (CUD, 730 form, UNICO)
  • Lease, receipts of payment of fees and charges
  • Any certificates of disability or incapacity
  • Records of current accounts (bank statement)
  • Any financial securities (BOT, CCT, SHARES, BONDS, ETC.)

The Lombardy Region provides information at this freephone number: 840 000 001

Or you can visit the following website: www.casa.regione.lombardia.it

Forms and documents

Public  Residential Housing: